For The Love of Feet

     Anyone who has spent a lot of time with me (my coworkers for sure) have heard me talk many times over the years about how much I would love to take the foot care course as an LPN. I really love feet and always have.





I love my own feet, my husbands feet, and I love helping people in the hospital who really need a good foot-scrub to do so. I love to see the difference I can make, and would love to learn more.

     I had been concerned about the extra costs of travel and time away from my family to take the Professional foot care course. After saying this for so long (that I would love to take the professional foot care course), a coworker let me know there was a correspondence course I could take. Since I found out about that, I have made it my goal to save up for it. Finances, since having kids, got a little out of hand but this has always been my top financial goal. Finally, I am proud to say that now I have saved up enough and have started my footcare journey already! :) Woo Hoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Makes Perfect

My Footcare Course Update

Just Getting Started!